- The story so far tells you the
background of the scenario and gives you some maps with detailed information on the general plan for the landings.
- The battlefield is shown in detail here. With some inspiration you will be able to
recreate the battlefield on your tabletop.
Briefing for the players explains the orders and a short (things were very
confusing, at least for the German side) explanation of the general situation for both sides.
The British airborn badge
- Allied order of battle is a table with detailed informations on the composition of the
allied forces, their chances of arrival and the porcedure to determine the arrival points for the different units.
- German order of battle is a table with the same contend as above for the German forces.
- Time table is a table giving you a translation of move numbers and real time plus
informations about night and day.
- Arrival tables
is a very helpfull table to be used during the game. It helps you to ease the dice procedures for the arrivals of reinforcements. It contains the condensed informations of the order-of-battle-tables.
- The rules gives an overview over the rules to use and the few rule ammendments to simulate night
- Vehicle specifications contains a list of the vehicles used in the scenario, their gun classes, armour and speed.
- Special event procedures is a list with hints on how to solve the special events which will happen during the game.
list the books and articles where the informations for the scenario were collected and is, of course, a list of literature recomended for those who are interrested.
- Battle report
(to come soon)